he loves my eyes ?
hihik.aku bangga weh . dia suka mata aku . kau ado?
haha .bie, what you like about my eyes? its normal.
hahah,whaaaat?jealous meh dia suka mata aku? gi amek kat doctor mata camneh
susah wok nak cariiii. shh. diamdiam sudaaaaaaaaaaaah!
hugs&kisses.
❤ "he loves my eyes ?" was Posted On: Saturday, 26 November 2011 @05:36 | 1 lovely comments ✿
« Older posts | Newer posts»
because small things matter
Name: Anajuliana
Residing in: penang
School: im hommies.
Birthday: 10 july babehh!
Status: In a relationship with rabbit
I am a jerk.
I am Anaju.Living in this beautiful earth made by Allah, a stupid silly willy girl.Iloveyou.
onyioo
Mew This has been my official bloggie since the year 2011.You know, I am not really good at creating blogs and all, at least I know something now.It's hard for me to decide things.Okay, so Hi people!