you don't deserve my tears
okay , you don't deserve my tears.
i shouldn't cry for you . eww.
and yeah , what you know ? make me sick. cheat on me , lie? thats all . -fuckyou-!
alright, maybe we're not suits to be together? but i love you .
why can't you just understand my feelings bastard? i cried everyday .
aww, yeaaaaaah . wooh, i think i should find new guy? lol . kiddin'.
as you want to know, i never stop loving you. alright?
hugs&kisses.
❤ "you don't deserve my tears" was Posted On: Thursday, 22 December 2011 @21:31 | 0 lovely comments ✿
« Older posts | Newer posts»
because small things matter
Name: Anajuliana
Residing in: penang
School: im hommies.
Birthday: 10 july babehh!
Status: In a relationship with rabbit
I am a jerk.
I am Anaju.Living in this beautiful earth made by Allah, a stupid silly willy girl.Iloveyou.
onyioo
Mew This has been my official bloggie since the year 2011.You know, I am not really good at creating blogs and all, at least I know something now.It's hard for me to decide things.Okay, so Hi people!