Everyone is different in style and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Kstoryjap,
Hey bloggers, I'm sorry for being late every moment.It's not that I don't want to update my stories,I'm too busy with my business.Lols.K, today supposed to be a very happy day for me, but in the morning i think it turned out to be messed-up day.Hoyeah,I got scolded for being too rush to school.What the fuck is wrong with my brother Idk.He's such a stupid hogwarts ! Huwaaaargh,K.I think I should stop about this stupid story now.Next, okay I think I am having a fight with that bitch? Think so lah? Hahahha.Kay,I just don't like her.Ew ew ew ! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ! Hahahah KCrazy.School was fun today even though I didn't finish up my homeworks yet.I know I'm lazybum ya'lls.KDude,I was absolutely amazed of his hair when I met him just now at Prangin.But,he's kindda cute.Auwwmmm, Kite Cinte Die Jee.Hahahah sewel! Today was funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ! Knight babaiii.
"Kstoryjap," was Posted On: Thursday, 5 July 2012 @05:55 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ