View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from ♥♥♥ Cursor from Images from ♥
because small things matter
Name: Anajuliana
Residing in: penang
School: im hommies.
Birthday: 10 july babehh!
Status: In a relationship with rabbit
I am a jerk.
I am Anaju.Living in this beautiful earth made by Allah, a stupid silly willy girl.Iloveyou.
onyioo
Mew This has been my official bloggie since the year 2011.You know, I am not really good at creating blogs and all, at least I know something now.It's hard for me to decide things.Okay, so Hi people!
Travel to Japan Travel to Korea Hang out with friends Go to DisneyLand Learn how to cook! New clothes Hair treatment Watch Paranormal-4: First Class
Own a castle Go to Singapore with friends! Iphone4 Get my drivers license Get a hedgehog! Own a cute dress honeymoon in bali Own a kitty Get braces on be a famous star
kick my enemies face Own a boutique Have my own car meet one d Get Gray lens canon D3100 Go to Paris or London ♥ Own a Tablet! be a good girl get married to mr rabbit