Everyone is different in style and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Internet Connection Is Being A Bitch
Hello dear readers, tonight I'm so bored.Like seriously,the line is slow as snails.So fucked up with the line.You know it's sick to wait for the network to load.And yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, why he slept too early?I was just about to call him,and he texted He's sleepy.Oh okay let him sleep,and I hope he will wake up just to reply my text.I miss him so much.Long distance relationship! Lol not really only 8km away.Hahahahaha lol.I'm just so bored tonight with the connections and all,twitter always made my day.I love tweeting all night long.Till my dad scold me for being too much.Hhahah who cares daddy?Twitter is always free for me.Naah,I miss my LAW FAMILY.Daddy is always agree with my LAW FAMILY.I always went out with them,and he's not even angry at once,that made my day.Hhaha,I just love blogging but sometimes I don't have time to blog anything.You know,teenage life..busy life! Totally a busy one.Meowww,miss my wabbit a lot.Ohhh sad life sad life sad life.Haihh, I'm going to resign from PRIMAVERA soon.You know,the boss there is totally a bitch.She left me in the shop working alone while she know that I'm a new worker.Fuck her! Fuck lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Loves,xo.
"Internet Connection Is Being A Bitch" was Posted On: Friday, 2 November 2012 @08:34 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ