Everyone is different in style and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 night we broke up
Hey bloggers,they night we broke up it's on 1.20 a:m.Our relationship is over.NOTHING only DUSTS! We're nothing,he's nothing to me anymore.He's not my special one.Everything is over.Tonight,I wanna tell you guys,I hate him.I really really hate him.I just don't know what to say,I can't bare anything anymore.Why he did this to me?He almost called me slut! :'( I don't fucking care about him anymore, yeah.I can find someone better than him.Never mind I'll find someone better than you.I know I can live without you.I know,if Allah don't let us be together, we won't be.Alhamdulillah for what happened today tonight, makes me a stronger person.Even you're no longer there to make me laugh,but you will always in my heart making me feel sick.I am just gonna wash away your name from my heart.Thanks for what you have did to me and yeah my heart.You don't understand me, you just don't.I don't like you since tonight.Thanks for the beautiful text,I really damn love it. Maafkan aku,aku tak sempurna.Maafkan aku,aku bukan terbaik.Maafkan aku menyakitimu.
"night we broke up" was Posted On: Monday, 19 November 2012 @09:31 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ